Film photography is not dead! We have over 30 years of experience with film – in fact, it’s how we got our start!
Our clients often find hidden gems on those old negatives found in the attic, and they’re worth saving – and printing! At Fleetwood Photo, we can scan and update all your negatives so you can make new prints, share with family or have a digital backup.
We can scan + convert the following negative types and more:
How it works:
- Bring in your negatives to be scanned and digitized.
- A few days later, you’ll return to pick up your digital storage device (DVD, USB drive, external drive, etc.), which will contain each scanned/digitized image as a .jpg file. We can also send your digitized files via electronic transfer (pricing may vary).
- Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts, who will treat your materials with the utmost care.
- Your items never leave our property or get shipped away.
- All originals are returned to you after the process is complete.