Scanning printed photos + memorabilia.
Our Knoxville-based digitizing capabilities go beyond photo scanning services. Most of us have other special printed materials that we’d like to preserve and share. Think family recipes, letters, ancestry documents and children’s artwork. Print materials are professionally scanned and converted to quality JPG files and therefore viewed on digital devices. They are stored in a digital environment and subsequently can be easily shared.
Once digitized, the lifespan of your printed memorabilia is substantially increased and protected from environmental damage like fires or flooding. It can happen to anyone! Here are some examples of the types of materials we can scan:
- scrapbook pages
- awards + certificates
How it works:
- Firstly, drop off your printed memorabilia to be scanned and digitized at our store in Knoxville.
- A few days later, return to pick up your digital storage device (DVD, USB drive, external drive, etc.). This will contain each scanned/digitized image as a .jpg file.
- Prints are scanned at the original size of the print with resolution of 300dpi.
- Front and back scanning is available.
- Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts. We will treat your materials with the utmost care.
- Your items never leave our property or get shipped away.
- All original items are returned to you after the process is complete.
COPYRIGHT NOTE – Our policy is to make every effort possible to protect the rights of professional photographers. Work that is clearly copyrighted will not be scanned without the written permission of the photographer/creator.