Custom scanning services.
With our Knoxville specialty scanning services, we can professionally scan and convert just about anything into an easily stored and shared format! We can scan photo albums and scrapbook pages. We digitize entire album pages or crop into individual elements. Furthermore, we’ll even remove photos from albums for you! We love preserving the history of Knoxville and its residents. Watch this video for tips and examples of our services.
We carefully scan your images and subsequently can print duplicate copies or archive them to a CD or USB Drive. Our flatbed scanner is designed for all your more aged and delicate photos, such as:
- Images smaller than 2.5″ x 3.5″ (wallet size)
- Items with rips, tears or folded edges
- Pieces with decorative edges or odd shapes (cut outs, circles, etc.)
- Images that are too thick or stuck to glass or other photos
- Photos that are sticky or have tape on the front or back
- Larger items up to 12″ X 17″ (larger images can be stitched together for an additional fee)
- Newspapers and old documents
Specialty Scanning Services:
Specialty scanning consists of an array of different elements: fine artwork, large pieces, x-rays, renderings or anything else that can’t be scanned on a flatbed scanner. These are photographed in our Knoxville studio and after that they are tweaked by a professional for all color-matching.